| IRINA STOYANOVA HRISTOVA |
- Born on 7 Aug 1944 in the city of Targovishte .
- A graduate of Veliko Turnovo university - " St . St. Ciril and Methodius " speciality - graphics . A student of professors Vasil Zahariev , Vasil Stoilov and Nikola Kojuharov .
- Member of the Union of the Bulgarian artists. Member of the Union of the Bulgarian Writers . Member of the International Association for plastic arts – IAPA - UNESCO .
- Works in the spheres of graphics , painting , icon painting , monumental painting – sgraphito technique and caricature.
- Participated in National exhibitions .
- Independent exhibitions : graphics – two, painting – three, caricature – two in Bulgaria and graphics – one in Orel, Russia, 1989 .
- Participated in the international graphics contest " Maximo ramos " , Spain in 1990, where she is included in the catalogue without premium .
- Participated in the bi - annual exhibitions of caricature " Georg van Remdong " , Belgium 1990, 1995.
- Participated in the International press humor festival – Saint Just le Martel,
France - 2002, 2004.
- Participated in the International caricature contest in Istanbul, Turkey 2004.
- Some of her sketches , graphics , paintings and icons are owned by galleries and private collections in Bulgaria , the Czech Republic , Germany , Russia, Israel, France and Kuwait . " Patriarch Evtimius " wall - painting – owned by high - school Straja and “ Ciril and Methodius ” - sgraphito , owned by Second elementary school in Targovishte .
- Published books : " I expect a miracle ” – lyrics , " Humor collection ”,
five books for children – “ Alphabet in riddles ”, “ Zoology for children ”, " Riddles ”, “ Three detective cockerels ”, “ Road signs for first graders ” and a puppet theater play - “ Three detective cockerels ” . Personal works .
- Elaborated illustrations and covers of 17 books by Bulgarian authors .
- She has visited galleries , museums and art foundations in the Czech Republic , Hungary , Russia , Germany and France .
- Awards – of the municipality of Targovishte for her participation in the International graphics contest in Spain , 1990.